PT. TATA UDARA NUSANTARA – JAKARTA TIMUR
- Responsible for ensuring that a construction project is complete on time, within budget, and
- Prepare weekly and monthly report to Project Manager
- Supervise and manage all site team including subcontractor activities
- Monitoring budget and cost on site
- Track and monitor project progress
- Male, max 35 years old
- Having 5-10 years of experiences as a Site Manager in HVAC Contractors
- Bachelor degree in Technic (Refrigeration, Mechanical Engineering, Physics)
- Understand the HVAC System (Heating, Ventilating, and Air Conditioning)
- Good communication skills in Bahasa and English (verbal and written)
- Excellent leadership skills and problem solving skills
- Physically fit and excellent medical record
- Able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
About PT Tata Udara Nusantara
PT Tata Udara Nusantara was established on September 2002 under Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. PT TUN is a company with vast experience in HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical Contractor for many business sector, such as oil and gas, power plant, petrochemical, and mining in Indonesia. Our service is a complete package include Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC).
We are holding to these four principles that drive us forward. We call them IPCC : Integrity, Professionalism, Customer Oriented, and Continuous Improvement.