PT. TATA UDARA NUSANTARA – JAKARTA TIMUR
Responsible for prepare, monitor, and review Engineering documents in accordance with the Engineering schedule of each project.
- Design HVAC system based on Basic Engineering Design Data from Client by using ASHRAE standard to achieve room design condition.
- Selecting AC unit and other accessories based on company’s standard and requirements.
- Design layout for indoor & outdoor AC unit placement, ducting placement, piping, electrical line, etc.
Minimum Qualifications Engineering :
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Refrigeration, Mechanical, Electrical, Physics)
- Preferably graduated from POLBAN, ITB, or other famous university
- First Graduate or having 2 – 3 years of experience as HVAC Engineer.
- Capable to conduct HVAC Cooling Load Calculation using Carrier HAP Software
- Required Skills : Air Conditioning System with HVAC Duct, Plumbing System, Commissioning of Air Handling Unit, Microsoft Office, and Auto Cad.
- Able to communicate both oral and written in English.
About PT Tata Udara Nusantara
PT Tata Udara Nusantara was established on September 2002 under Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. PT TUN is a company with vast experience in HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical Contractor for many business sector, such as oil and gas, power plant, petrochemical, and mining in Indonesia. Our service is a complete package include Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC).
We are holding to these four principles that drive us forward. We call them IPCC : Integrity, Professionalism, Customer Oriented, and Continuous Improvement