PT. TATA UDARA NUSANTARA – JAKARTA TIMUR
- Documentation, monitoring, and reporting progress project timeline.
- Recommend and implement modifications to improve effectiveness and attain project milestones.
- Candidate must process at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Refrigeration, Mechanical, Electrical, Physics).
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Construction Industry is required for this position.
- Required skills: Able to make report using Ms. Project and Excel.
- Able to communicate both oral and written in English.
About PT Tata Udara Nusantara
PT Tata Udara Nusantara was established on September 2002 under Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Indonesia. PT TUN is a company with vast experience in HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical Contractor for many business sector, such as oil and gas, power plant, petrochemical, and mining in Indonesia. Our service is a complete package include Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC).
We are holding to these four principles that drive us forward. We call them IPCC : Integrity, Professionalism, Customer Oriented, and Continuous Improvement.